The Mantle is Saint Elizabeth's with insightful words from our Rector, Wardens, Vestry notes, calendar of parish events, and numerous articles ranging from Adult Education and Children's programs to reflections from members of the parish. The Mantle is searchable using our website's search box.
• 2017 -
• 2016 - Jan/Feb | Mar/Apr | May/Jun/Jul/Aug | Sept/Oct | Nov | Dec
• 2015 - Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul/Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
• 2014 - Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul/Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
• 2013 - Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul/Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
• 2012 - Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul/Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
• 2011 - Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul/Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
• 2010 - Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul/Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
• 2009 - Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul/Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
• 2008 - Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul/Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
• 2007 - Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul/Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
Annual Meetings and Annual Reports
Each year, during the Annual Parish Meeting, the St. E's Annual Report is produced, containing annual reports from the various Committees.
• Annual Report for 2016 - Annual Report for 2016 (PDF) | 2017 Annual Meeting Presentations (PDF)
• Annual Report for 2015 - Annual Report for 2015 (PDF)
• Annual Report for 2014 - Annual Report for 2014 (PDF)
• Annual Report for 2013 - Annual Report for 2013 (PDF)
• Annual Report for 2012 - Annual Meeting Presentation
• Annual Report for 2011 - Annual Report for 2011 (PDF) | Supplemental Treasurer's Report (PDF)
• Annual Report for 2010 - Annual Report for 2010 (PDF) | Supplemental Treasurer's Report (PDF)
• Annual Report for 2009 - Annual Meeting multimedia slide show
• Annual Report for 2008 - Annual Report for 2008 (PDF) | Annual Meeting multimedia slide show
• Annual Report for 2007 - Annual Report for 2007 (PDF)
Daily Reflections for Lent
The production of a collection of daily devotional Daily Reflections for Lent 2017 is a long standing tradition of St. Elizabeth's. As a parish we are truly blessed to have so many willing writers who volunteer to share some of their faith journey. Their offering is a true act of love, for captured in these writings is the tiniest of insight into the mind of God. This gift of shared writings, given by and to the community, brings each of us who read and reflect on these words a deeper understanding of God's love for us and for that we say thank you.
Proper Collects, Lessons and Psalms in this year's reading collection are based on The Proper for the Lesser Feasts and Fasts, 4th Edition, The Church Hymnal Corporation, New York, New York, 1988, pp 20-53. Each day's entry lists the Scripture readings appointed for the day. A selection of psalms and Old Testament readings are on the left for the morning and on the right New Testament and Epistle for the evening. These are followed by a reflection.
The 2017 cover recognizes another long standing tradition at St. Elizabeth's - outreach to the community. The photo collage shows adult and youth participants in Appalachia Service Project (ASP). Joining with St. Andrew's (Framingham), in July, about 55 individuals went to West Virginia for a week, to help fulfill ASP's mission to help keep poor families warmer, safer, and drier. Year-round, St. Elizabeth's community is living out the call to serve.
Daily Reflections for Lent from other years are also available for reading:
• Daily Reflections for Lent 2017
• Daily Reflections for Lent 2016
• Daily Reflections for Lent 2015
• Daily Reflections for Lent 2014
• Daily Reflections for Lent 2013
• Daily Reflections for Lent 2012
• Daily Reflections for Lent 2011
• Daily Reflections for Lent 2010
• Daily Reflections for Lent 2009
Chapel and Church Anniversary Videos
100th Anniversary of the St. Elizabeth's Chapel on May 18, 2014 - View the 21 minute video created to commemorate
the 100th Anniversary of the St. Elizabeth's Chapel. Read more about the Chapel history.
• 50th Anniversary of the St. Elizabeth's Church on October 5, 2014 - View the 26 minute video created to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the St. Elizabeth's Church. Read more about the former clergy.
Sudbury Clergy Association's Sudbury Listening Project - Final Report
• 5/3/15 Final report - The 74 page final report of the Sudbury Listening Project is available for download - http://st-elizabeths.org/archives/SudburyListeningProject-Final-Report.pdf.
• 12/15/14 Press Release - Click here to read full Sudbury Clergy Association press release
• Project page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sudburylisteningproject
Multimedia produced at Saint Elizabeth's are available for you to view. You will need Microsoft Media Player. The Media Player is already installed as part of most versions of Microsoft Windows. If the media player is not already installed on your computer, you may download it from Microsoft Media Player
• 9/18/2016 - ASP Reflections, given during 10am service
• 7/23/2016 - ASP 2016, Hinton, West Virginia - July 2016
• 6/12/2016 - Eric Kimble - Guest Preacher - "It's Not About You"
• 2009 - Pilgrimage 2009
• 2/1/2009 - Annual Meeting Multimedia Slideshow - January 2009
• 2008 - Saint Elizabeth's Memorable Moments (2008)
• 2/10/2008 - Annual Meeting Multimedia Slideshow - January 2008
• 2007 - Pilgrimage 2007
Journey Of Giving - Here is the text of a Reflection that parishioner Eric Kimble gave at the February 3rd services: "A Reflection on my Giving Journey". Watch our video (please wait up to 10 minutes for download) or read the text.
This is a very large file, it may take up to 10 minutes to download depending on your speed. Save the file to your computer. After it is downloaded, you will need to uncompress this with a utility on your computer.
Bishop Shaw on the TogetherNow Campaign - Bishop Tom Shaw shares some thoughts by video about the progress on the TogetherNow Campaign at St. Elizabeths.
St. Elizabeth's and Students Together Opposing prejudice (S.T.O.P.) team up for
7th and 8th graders. STOP is an interfaith initiative attracting teens from Sudbury and surrounding towns to educate young people about prejudice and discrimination. It is
led by high school students who have been through the two-year program.
Watch our videos:
• 2013 video
• 2012 video
If you have content you would like archived here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.